FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have twin Palmer engines with Volvo Penta 270 outdrives. My boat is a 1973 Carter Safari 28 #25. There are no manuals. The engine tags say they were build by Thermo Electron Engine Corp. I sent email to legoman67, but have not rec. reply. I have figured out they are Ford Windsor 351's. any...
I bought a 1973 Carter Safari 28. 2 weeks ago. I have checked out lots of posts, and realize i'm not alone trying to get some information. My kids said to get a nice small fishing boat project. I think I got carried away a bit.(lol). I am going to try to post pictures, so folks can get a better...
My 1977 SeaRay 240 Weekender needs stringers replaced. I posted a Picture last month of the floor. Healthwise I can't do the work. So should I part it out?? I ran an add on CL, and the results were either scammers or laughable. Please help.
I had to repossess my 1977 Sea Ray 240 Weekender ( Long story) When I picked it up ,It had standing water up the bottom of the oil pan. I drained it on the way home. I removed all flooring,Stringers,foam.I am trying to remove the gas tank , but it won't budge. Any ideas would be helpfull.