FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
How’s it going everyone? I’m coming off of a bellows/gimbal bearing replacement for an alpha one gen 2 (0D566044). Water was leaking through the gimbal bearing and I have all that fixed. Put it in the water today and it turns out I have another leak. As shown in the picture below, I have a...
Hey guy looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction on the tilt/trim switch on my side mounted throttle. The drive number is 0D566044. I’ve been having trouble trying to locate a new switch; the picture (from online) shows the exact throttle that I have in my boat but doesn’t...
Hello everyone, hoping to get some advice on a starter issue I’m having. I have a 92 Mercruiser 3.0L with the alpha one gen 2 drive. With in the last few days I’ve replaced the gimbal bearing, u joints, bellows and finally got the engine lined up and the drive back on the boat. Issue is I can’t...
Hey everyone, decided to try out the boat life and purchased a "trial" boat just for family fun. However, I got too close to a sandbar at the lake and well that prop needs replacing. Luckily no damage to engine or outdrive but I wanted to get opinions on a replacement prop. Looking to replace...