FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 40 horse Johnson VRO. The hydraulic cylinder leaks around the end cap where the shaft comes through. My first thought is to replace all the o-rings. Is this what I should try first? Also, how does the end cap come off so that I can get to the guts? There are 4 threaded holes in the...