FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok guys I hope someone can help me out? Just bought this boat ran it on the lake for 20 min and it quit! got it home and went through the 3 main things. Has good spark, compression and WAS getting gas to the carb! Well the gas that was in it was full of crap so I cleaned the whole system out of...
Ok guys I hope someone can help me out? Just bought this boat ran it on the lake for 20 min and it quit! got it home and went through the 3 main things. Has good spark, compression and was getting gas to the carb! Well the gas that was in it was full of crap so I cleaned the whole system out of...
The outdrive on my boat is a mercruiser sterndrive. When raising the outdrive it goes up fast, but when lowering it it does go down but very slow! Anyone know the fix for this?
I just bought this boat and have been having trouble. I noticed that there was gas coming out of the tube that comes out of the carburater at an angle above the flapper. Is this a float adjustment issue? and if so what would be a proper setting? Obviously I will have to get a repair manual on...