FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've read every post in the Tahoe boat forum on the trolling motor mount plate for the Q-series Ski and Fish boats. Current Tahoe's have a different mounting system than older ones. There's a plate that is supposed to attach to the hockey pucks in the attached pic, but for the life of me I can't...
Hey all. Just joined and asking for some advice. I'm looking at a 2005 Q6SF this Sunday. Seller says the 4.3 engine is brand new, new seats, exterior looks clean, interior looks good for 11 yr old boat. Trailer looks good in the pics.
I've owned a Hydrasports and a Triton in the past. Both...