FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Here is my current setup:
Scout 187 Sportfish with Yamaha F115 4-stroke 1 Battery System with battery in starboard side stern seat
-Electronics currently installed:
4 Speaker Stereo system
Garmin 440s GPS/Sonar
Navigation Lights
Courtesy Lights
Bilge Pump
Baitwell Pump
I just got a new aerated...
Hey guys so after years and years of waiting to get my first boat I finally got everything in line and took the plunge. Picked up a near mint 2007 Scout 187 CC that has been a dream so far. Had it since February and put over 60 hours on it just taking it to the lake at home.
Now, however, I...
Hey guys I've been wanting to buy a boat for several years now and I'm finally starting to get serious. I grew up in South Jersey spending summers down the shore while usually going out on a friend's 30" cabin cruiser fishing in the bay and ocean. I've since moved to Upstate South Carolina and...