FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the boat a couple years but i have noticed lately it puts out around 16 volts on the meter.. i read somewhere that it puts out that much.... Seem like a lot is that ok. I mean it a 25 year old boat and if it done that when new i guess it ok to now. I guess i just put new battery in it...
1989 Stratos with wet form in it.
I have a 1989 Stratos with wet form in it. I notoced the boat seemed heavy and got checking and the form in it is wet. I had to drill a 7/8 hole and i can feel it is wet. WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT OR ANY THING? Or just live with it?
Thanks
David
I have a 1989 Stratos with wet form in it. I notoced the boat seemed heavy and got checking and the form in it is wet. I had to drill a 7/8 hole and i can feel it is wet. WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT OR ANY THING? Or just live with it?
Thanks
David
Everyone telling me a 24 pitch should be about right for the boat. I have a trophy plus on it now and i can't turn 4900 rpm maybe 5000 if i try hard. The jack plate was set at 4 1/2 below the pad and i have raised it to about 3 inch below the pad and I think i have lost speed and didn't gained...