FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a new replacement ignition switch today for my 1978 Johnson 70 HP outboard and I am having some trouble identifying the right connectors. The ignition is in the side mount control box.
The first picture is the product and the second and third shows the letters next to the connectors...
I'm buying a new boat battery at Walmart for my boat that has 1978 70HP Johnson. Battery is kept in workshop on a wood bench until needed. I have a small 2 amp battery charger that I got from Walmart. Should I leave the battery hooked up to the trickle charger all the time? Or will this damage...