FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Ok so here the deal I have a ignition problem. I have a nice blue spark off the coil lead wire to the cap but no spark off first spark plug when I pulled it. So I figured its probably a bad cap or rotor so I replaced those along with the plugs and new wires. After that still no spark off first...
Ok so my omc I/O 4 cylinder engine starts up but will only run for about a min and then it dies. I warm it up to about 2,000 rpms but it just wont' stay there the rpm needle just slowly drops and it shuts off. I have checked the mechanical fuel pump and it seems to be pumping gas. I have also...
OK so i have 1975 OMC I/O 4 cylinder 140hp engine. The problem is when i go to start it its hard to start, but when it does start it only runs for a minute then the rpms drop and it dies. I checked the mechanical carter fuel pump and it spirts gas out, What else could it be that keeps it from...