FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My Volvo Penta SX outdrive is causing vibrations. It gets worse when turning or trimming up. I expect that I have a bad U-joint.
The Drive Unit is Model: 3868156 SN: T0079719
I'm looking for a good complete maintenance parts list and a special tool list. I've watched several YouTube...
1995 Fourwinns Horizon 190 Sterndrive.
I just installed a crate long block from ATK (including new fuel filter/water separator). The boat starts and runs great, but after some time 30 minutes/1-1/2 hours it stalls when medium to high speed. Motors sounds as if it is out of fuel. The motor...
I purchased a matching long block to replace mine. When I pulled the motor, I left the VolvoPenta out-drive in place. As long as I am detailed in setting the engine mounting on the new block exactly the same as was on the old block, will I have issues on re-alignment with the out-drive? What...