FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 87 Force 125hp motor. I have the original ignition but i cant figure out how to wire it. Their are 12 wires and 6 prongs on the ignition switch. If u have the wiring diagrams i would very much apreaciate them. Or A picture of a wired ignition i could figure it out from that.
I have an 87 Force 125hp motor. I have the original ignition but i cant figur out how to wire it. Their are 12 wires and 6 prongs on the ignition switch. If u have the wiring schematics i would very much apreaciate them.
I have a 50hp FI Force motor. Just last year i had the starter replaced and it worked great all summer. At the end of the summer it just stoped working, its making a loud squeeking noise now and even thought its geting enuff power its still not working. I tried to put some oil around the middle...