FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thx for the replies - I will have to check the oil - it is a 1999 Campion so I assume the motor is also a 1999. As for serial #, after Christmas break I will get out and check oil, get Serial # etc...
Hi, new to the forum, have lurked a bit and everyone seems super helpful.
I have a Campion w/ a Mercruiser Alpha one GEN II 4.3L, looks like I didn't winterize it properly last year and when it was in the water this year, there was a leak, when running, from the lower right rear (when facing...