FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2001 5.0gl with a 19"pitch 3 blade prop that only runs just shy of 4000 rpm at wot at 40 mph. This is a 20ft ebbtide campione that should atleast 45 if rpms were correct. I have checked and made sure the throttle linkage is bottomed out at wot but what else can I look at before changing...
I have a 2001 Volvo Penta 5.0 that will run fine and then all of the sudden sputter and die and upon checking the carb it will be dry. I had this happen Saturday after only running the boat for 20 minutes and then yesterday it happened again after running the boat about 3 hours. Yesterday I took...
Hopefully someone can help me with my current situation.
Currently my motor idles a little rough and when I accelerate it is also a little rough at low rpms. When I get to about 2500-3000 and up it runs great. I have always run 93 gas and run the boat pretty much every weekend. I have recently...