FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there,
Thanks for the answer. I just look to https://boats-from-usa.com and now I can see how huge the offer is!
Maybe I should make my request much exactly, but I'm by learning by doing.
Chris craft is ok, but a lot of other brands offer very similar to that. I'm not yet clear about the Hull...
Hi boat guys!
I'm new here, I'm a retired german guy, and like to start the adventure with a new boat. Will be the first in my life. I'm living in Lissabon, sofar I get from the window a huge river (Tejo) as well some km ahead the Atlantic ocean, 300 days per year sunshine, super wether for...