FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need to Power my transducerfor my Fishmark 480 fish finder. The wires are about 24 gauge. I have a Minn Kota Battery Power Center with lugs about 1/2” in diameter. What technique do I use to connect the very small gauge wires to the lugs? I have not been able to find a connector spade that...