FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a very old boat and trailer that I inherited from my grandfather. My guess is each are from at least the 1960s because I can remember my grandfather always having it. I want to replace the shocks on it but I cannot find a source. All I have are the measurements. Can someone suggest how I...
Hello,
I have been looking everywhere to get info on installing a casting deck in my boat. I see a bunch of cool ideas. I will be framing out with wood and plywood.
My question is, once the deck is in, how does the water that gets into the bottom of the boat due to rain and such drain out? I...
Hello,
I currently have a Force 15hp that has served me well but the local reservoir is limited to 9.9hp. I have found a motor for $100 that turns but the owner says it needs a carburetor. For a $100 it seems like a deal, I am not sure how plentiful the carburetors are as well as other parts...
Hello,
I have a 1965 Holsclaw boat trailer that I don't think has ever had its shocks changed nor its coil springs. How do I find out what size there are where can I get replacements?
Thank you,
Fred