FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a DT85 and was wondering what issues would a burnt yellow wire from the rectifier would cause. I read something that it would mess with the RPM guage...what else....any and all help appreciated...
My 1994 DT85 cranks right up, but stalls when put in gear at low RPM...cranks right up but does it again....however if I start it put it in gear and give it some throttle, she will run without stalling.....Can someone lead me in the right direction on where to start the troubleshooting.....
Sig
Hello, I have been to this forum many times for advice; this is my first post to see if anyone can lead me in a direction I have not been. I have been working on getting this engine performing properly. I have had so many little things and sometimes seem like once I get past one, I encounter...