FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I'm replacing one string on my boat, one is perfect the other rotted out. I already remove it. I'll be using epoxy since I already bought it but confused as to what type fiberglass cloth to use and how many layers, I have read so much on the subject that now I'm lost. If anyone can offer...
I recently purchased a 87 Horizon 190, the boat is or was in great shape till I discover after bringing it home that the stringers have wood rot, I partially cut the deck along the stringers to check the extent of the damage and one is worst then the other, ideally replacing both of them would...