FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 9.9 2000 Yamaha 4 stroke. Was fine one day the next I tried to start it for a test and just got a buzz? I tried then to use the electric lift to raise it and got nothing but a different buzz up or down? I checked the fuse in the motor, the starter has 13 volts, all connections I can...