FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Long time reader first time poster.
I have a 1976 Chris Craft Lancer I am restoring to its previous glory. I inherited the boat from my father in law who was the original owner. The problem I am having is that it starts to mis-fire at higher RPMS (>2K RPM). It starts and idles great but...