FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The other day, I clipped a pole while pulling in through a gate. Left a pretty good scratch, knocked off a piece of lettering and popped the trim a bit. Should I file an insurance claim to have it fixed? The entire boat looks pretty "dull". It is in need of a gel coat to fix some of the other...
Was out on the water today in my 180lx. Noticed it really lagging. It wouldn't pick up until everyone went to the front of the boat. I checked the engine. The bilge pump wasn't pumping water and water was coming right out of the engine. I understand that there is probably as issue with the...
I bought a used boat 2 years ago. I removed the old boat registration stickers and put the new ones on. The boat is white and you can still see the outline of the old registration. Any ideas on how to get rid of this?