FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a pontoon and on the front platform, the corner guard came off this weekend and the area it covered has a little rot of wood. If I put a new guard or corner bumper on it, should that work? Or should I look at replacing the whole platform? The rest of the platform isn't rotted at all.
I have a 24' pontoon. I am wanting to put LED lights under the front two benches and one on the back L couch. Is it easy to hook all three up to a switch on my console and is it better to get the ones with the clips or the 3M tape on the back of them?