FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Volvo Penta GL 3.0 in a 22' Stingray. Today when out on the water, I turned the boat sharply and when I did, the steering wheel appeard to "bind" up. I realized it was not binded up becuase I could turn it but I had NO power steering. It took all the strenght I could muster to turn...
I have a 2004 Volvo Penta 5.0 GL. Went to start it up after the winter and would not turn over. I checked the battery in another vehicle and it cranked it up fine. I ran the ignition switch test as posted here and that checked out fine. I also checked the relay switch and "I think" it tested...