FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking at purchasing a key west 166 sk (skiff) it has the short console. The boat is currently equipped with a 25hp Yamaha 4 stroke. Is this enough motor for this boat?
I just bought a boat, 16'3" Key West center console 25hp four stroke Yamaha. I intend to use it on rivers in Maryland, tributaries of the Chesapeake bay. So my question is about the size of the gas tank. It comes with a 12 gallon tank. How long can I expect to be out with that size tank? I...
Hi, I am getting ready to replace the impeller on my 88 6hp evinrude for the first time.
Are there any pitfalls or problems I should be aware of? While I have it apart I planned on replacing the seals at the prop, however, in looking at the parts diagram there are several seals and o rings...