FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased a mariner 150 that upon mounting and start up I found that the 2 lower pistons were cooked and as i investigated more i also found a hole in what I would call the crankcase cover. My question is, is this motor worth rebuilding and does anyone have any parts? I pulled the...
I recently purchased a mariner 150 that upon mounting and start up I found that the 2 lower pistons were cooked and as i investigated more i also found a hole in what I would call the crankcase cover. My question is, is this motor worth rebuilding and does anyone have any parts? I pulled the...