FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I rebuilt my engine last year and am now having carb problems. I snaped the tangs off of the jet under the main jet, took it to a shop and they refused to work on it saying parts were no longer available. Any idea on how I might get that thing out and where I may find another except for on the...
Pls pardon my user name- the system wouldn?t recognize anything normal and kept kicking it back as a company name.
Here?s my question- I have a 2001 Yamaha 150 HPDI and would like to tap into the fuel line to run my 2005 Honda 5 hp kicker. I have heard horror stories about people burning up...