FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
When parking my 1989 22' Boston Whaler Revenge yesterday on its twin axle EZ loader roller trailer, the trailer bottomed out on the concrete driveway (not very hard) and I noticed that a large crack had formed on the lowest part of the axle, the curved part that holds the rollers at the...
Hi,
I am wondering if someone is able to tell me the exact type of CMAP chart or cartridge which I have (see attached picture) and if anyone knows where I can try to find other older versions like this chart to purchase. The number of the chart (shown in the top right of the white sticker on...
Hi,
I’m hoping to get some very general recommendations/suggestions about upgrading electronics on my 1989 22’ Revenge. I currently have an all-Furuno setup consisting of an older Furuno chart plotter (I don’t know the exact model # - it’s a black and white display, circa 2001), Furuno radar...