FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I am in this boat cheap cheap and it has a built 115 johnson two stroke my question is what type of wood did they use back then to cover the bilge I have stripped my boat and have sanded and refinished the boards but I have a friend that says it's not teak I cant find a reference to what was...
Ok so I have a melee craft foam filled fiberglass boat and I need to know the best way to mount rod holders for trolling and fishing I have seen a few videos but every one of them have access to the under side of the place it's being mounted my question is has anyone out there ever installed...
so I have a 1978 mekee craft center console and the trailer is so bad that I am afraid to even tow it to the water so I bought a trailer for it used and it's a different trailer completely it has 4 2×4 bunk boards instead of the 2 on the one the boat came on and my question is can my boat fit on...