FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all need some help here bad! Just bought a used skeeter bass boat and wanted to put my minn kota edge bow mount on it. it's 24v and i just took it off of my other boat and it worked. i wanted to use the male and female plugs from the skeeter. on it before was a 12/24v motorguide. the...
Hey guys, i'm about to throw in the towel i think. I have a 45 horse mercury from the 80's. I've done nothing but work to this thing. I normally fish 5 days a week, but I have only been out 5 times in the past 4 months now because of this motor.
I have no spark on cylinder 2. This is a 4...