FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Right now I have a qa2038x 19p prop. Boat is a 16.5 Baja converted to a “fish and ski” built a front deck, bow mount trolling motor,batteries.... wife me 2 kids and dog (Golden) holeshot is AWESOME mid range good top end trimmed out is about 40-45ish at 5200-5300 rpms. ? Is will I gain much top...
Ok so I have a 83 merc 80hp I'm getting a bout 30mph GPS but only running at 4500-4600 WOT
17 pitch. if I drop to a 15 pitch it should get my WOT RPM around 5000. Will this effect top speed?
Hello new to the forum... anyway I have a Baja tri 16 with a 83 merc 80hp I'm getting about 30mph on GPS at about 4600 rpm WOT. Dose this seem about right?