FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1995 60hp Mercury bigfoot on 20ft Pontoon. 3 weeks ago I was backing away from the beach when I hit a concrete block (someones old mooring block) it broke my prop. I replaced the prop now I am having trouble getting into reverse or staying there when it gets into reverse. With the motor tilted...
I have a 1996 Mercury 60 hp Big Foot. My problem started last summer when I started the motor I got excessive amounts of smoke and it was very hard to start. This only occurred the first time starting after sitting a week. This is not my first boat so when I say excessive I mean it was a lot of...