FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 86 GM 5 litre with a stringer outdrive, I think that is what it is large circular booty at drive, I think it may be an 800.
Only have tilt switch on dash, just moves it up and down, drive goes down just fine, coming up is the problem only moves up about halfway. Wondring what this...
I have an 86 Bayliner Capri 21' OMC 5 Liter engine. Tested the compression today 138 to140 on all cylinders. Also noticed some JP weld on water jacket, I have had boat out and ran it hard without any problems and engine runs at 140 degrees, so I think I am ok with JP weld to the water jacket...