FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hey guys, apparently I haven't been on this site since 2011 where I received some help on an old outboard. Now I've got a new project and I know I will be needing some help and I know this is the best place to be.
My wife’s grandfather passed away a few months ago and for father’s day she bought...
Hey guys, apparently I haven't been on this site since 2011 where I received some help on an old outboard. Now I've got a new project and I know I will be needing some help and I know this is the best place to be.
My wife’s grandfather passed away a few months ago and for father’s day she bought...
i just got a new (to me) boat with an old 3.5hp eska motor, i need to know the year so i can mix the fuel correctly the model number is 1945-A and also it runs horribly, its hard to start finicky and seems to need major tuning. it has a lean-rich knob and i dont rlly know what that does and how...