FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am rebuilding the pds on my dp-a outdrive. I am noticing that once I install the last remaining snap ring on the u-joint side of the drive shaft, there will be a little back and forth play of the drive shaft. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? I didn't notice it when I disassembled the...