FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2004 Triumph 210cc with a 2006 Honda 150 on it with digital gauges.
I have a black and red wire coming from my fuel tank that ran to older analog gauges. I think the wire on the old gauge is pink. the old gauges are still in place however do not work bc I think the shop that...
What is the black hose attached to the lower unit and does it end like that and is it correct or is it cut and supposed to run and connect some place else?
Short sweet and to the point. I had the power head and lower unit replaced on a 130 with the 25" shaft. I'm putting it on a 19' hull that I purchased at auction that originally had a yamaha on it. The motor was stolen off of it and is why it was being sold at auction. The guages and steering...
I had 2 Honda 130?s that I brought to my local Honda dealer over a year ago. They needed new power heads that were supposed to be covered under warranty due to the cracked block/head issue they had several years ago. The dealer?s General Manager seemed to be after the motors ever since I dropped...
Ok I have read a lot of the posts here and there were several service bulletin's on the Honda 130's. I have my motors at the dealer right now and they are replacing the power heads due to the Cracked block and head issue.
While it is there I would like to get any other service bulletin's...