FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1995 force 40 hp outboard and ever since I bought my boat it's fired and started with no problem. But today was like any other I put in and rode up river then rode down river turning it on and off as I stopped and fished. But when I got to the boat landing I ran out of gas and the motor...
Hello all. This is my first post on iboats. I have a 1995 force 40 hp outboard on a 15x42 aluminum boat and I currently have a 14 pitch prop on it. It gets excellent hole shot but top end could be better (only 29 mph down river). What prop would be a better choice?