FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks all! I went ahead and got the gear reduction starter meticulously went through my wiring and sanded any grounds and all connections. Thought I’d pull a spark plug out of curiosity since it did over heat and had water in the spark plug hole. Pulled the rest and turned the motor with a...
Hi all fellow omc owners! New to the forum and new to omc’s. Lol I’m having trouble with the starter/solenoids on my omc. I have an 87 Rinker with an omc 5.7 motor, model is 574APARY, I believe. Starter started making wonky grinding noises and then quit. Put a used backup starter in which bench...
I’m having trouble with the starter/solenoids on my omc as well. I have an 87 Rinker with an omc 5.7 motor, model is 574APARY, I believe. Starter started making wonky grinding noises and then quit. Put a used backup starter in which bench tested fine and it started right up. Cycled it a few...