FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone
I just started to have issues all of a sudden with my power tilt. A couple of days ago I noticed the tilt wasn't responding to commands and then two minutes later it was back to normal. The following day it started to misbehave again working, then not working.
I brought it...
Hello everyone.
I have been enjoying the summer so far running my boat all over( this engine has been running flawlessly). Last night I took it for spin to watch the fire works. At about 3/4 throttle running very smoothly the motor began lose power(bog down) and then return to normal, then a...
Good morning, I bought this old boat last September, motor is J70TLESB, 1990 Johnson 70 hp
This old thing runs great! I drove it around in the month of September and it really did well for an old motor. Plenty of water coming from the tell tale.
At the end of the year I attempted to run...
Hello, I am at a loss as to what's going on with my fish finder. I bought a Humminbird Piranha Max 215 last year and was working fine on my other boat. This year I installed it on a 15ft ski boat that I rewired myself. I started with a fresh marine battery, 20 amp fuse and ran 12 gauge wire...