FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello! I have a 16' 1979 Glastron Sportster XL with a 1979 Mercury 900. The motor ran great until I hit some rocks, in the shallows. I tore up the prop pretty good. I had to jump overboard and pull the boat out into deeper water and away from the rocks. I got back in and tried to start the...
I have a 1978 Glastron 15' Sportster, with a 90 HP Mercury OB. When the boat is out of the water, the steering functions fine. When the boat is in the water, and the engine is throttled up, the steering gets very tight. Why is this, and is there anything I can do about it? I hope I posted this...
I am in need of a tilt/trim motor for my 1978 90 hp Merc. I cannot seem to find anyone with a replacement part. Part # 76395A3. Any suggestions? Tried ARCO, but no luck. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!
I have a 18.5 ft. 1988 Bayliner Capri Cuddy. It has a blown FORCE 125 HP. I'd like to swap it with another outboard that is fairly simple to install. Does any other outboard match up? Thanks!
I have a 1988 Bayliner Capri Cuddy. Originally came with a FORCE 125 HP. It does not run. I'd like to swap it for my Johnson 115 HP that runs great. How do I accomplish this task? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!