FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been experiencing intermittent loss of power, the boat will run great for 5 mins then bog out then within 10 min of running like crap it will kick it and run great. I have checked wires, compression(fine), and spark(fine). I was told by a Marina that if the power packs have not corrosion...
I have had this boat for over 6 months now, I have ran the water numerous times with no problems at all. Starting about a month ago , I would take the boat out and I could get on top with no problems, but with in minutes the motor would bog out, and loose power, it would run about 7 mph and...
I am experiencing intermittent loss of power, it will only turn 3000 rpm and will not get on top. I can putt around and from time to time the boat will kick in and start running just fine. I have not done nothing to this motor but changed the fuel filter. I have experience when working with...
I am experiencing intermittent loss of power, it will only turn 3000 rpm and will not get on top. I can putt around and from time to time the boat will kick in and start running just fine. I have not done nothing to this motor but changed the fuel filter. I have experience when working with...