FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
parts #15 and the spring #14 were not in the fuel pump when I disassembled it. The diagram is great. I was hoping someone had actually repaired one of these and could say "DO IT LIKE THIS" Thanks Tom
When I took the fuel pump apart there was one spring and no cups. I guess the previous owner lost them. Will repair as per your pics and hope it works. Thanks TOM
I have a 1958 Johnson 35hp motor. I bought a rebuild kit, will be here soon. The diagram shows two springs with cups. One on each side of the diaphram . When I took the fuel pump apart, one bent spring no cups. Anyone got pic of what is correct. Thanks TOM