FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got some okuma rods with Magda 30D reels. I know that the line counter is not accurate unless it's at its total line capacity for the pound line you are using. I am putting on 10 lb test. Just wondering if any one has any info on the amount of line that should be on it. It's lb/yds...
Hello to all,
I'm looking to upgrade to a new sonar with sidescan. I've been looking at the Lowrance HDS models and also the Hummingbirds. For any of you who have one or checked them out obviously you know that they aren't cheap. In my experience if something is really nice to have and isn't...
I have a 95 sylvan pro select dc. In the bow control panel it has a 4 prong receptacle plug for a trolling motor plug. The top right terminal is the positive from the front battery in the boat, top left is the negative. The bottom right terminal is the positve from the back battery, the bottom...