FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for gas shocks for my engine compartment. I have purchased two new ones from a “reputable” dealer online but these shocks only last for a short period of time. Something like a week max.
What weight should a be using? I am currently using 37” long x 40lbs...there was two 30lbs...
Ok guys, I’ll try and be as accurate and succinct as possible.
two years ago, the boat had a new long block installed. Then she sank. Bellows tore i believe. Repairs were made and she was ran for half a season. The last trip she shut down. I noticed that there was a ground left unconnected and...
I am replacing my coil and have lost the bolt that mounts it to the head or block? idk. Does anyone know what thread bolt I can use to mount the coil onto the motor?