FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought my first boat, it is a bayliner with a 1973 chrysler 70 hp motor model 707hf. I can not get it to pump out water, so I took the lower unit apart and found the impeller was pretty torn up. I can not find any parts for this or even really know where to look. Can anyone please help me?