FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey All, I'm rebuilding a '90 Capri 1800 with Force 90 OB. I need ALL new glass as this poor gal lost a gravity contest with Mother Nature. If you know of a '90 Capri 1800 salvage boat, or a reliable place where I might order new glass, I appreciate any hints. She runs great, just looks like...