FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have a 1988 Sunbird that has a OMC or GM 3.0l engine. The model number is 302AMRGDP.
The reason I say OMC or GM is because the engine has GM stamped on it ls block but I see the engine online referred to as a GM or OMC or Mercruiser?.... I am trying to find the gaskets, grommets etc to...
I bought a 1988 Sunbird with a 3.0l omc sterndrive engine that I am working on. The starter was rusted out and upon removing it I found out it was a starter for a car and not the origional starter. I have the engine model number as 302AMRGDP. When I search for the starter for this engine I get...
I just bought a 17 ft 1988 Sunbird with a 3.0 Cobra as a project boat and the first thing I noticed is I cannot get power to the dash for the ignition/horn/blower switch etc. The only power I seem to be getting is in the tilt/trim button on the forward/reverse shifter. What fuses/relays/etc do I...