FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have recently purchased a StarCraft with a Volvo AQ130C and the previous owner told me he has 20W50 oil in it. I live in the Pacific Northwest (Vancouver Island, Canada) and I was wondering if I would I be better with a multi-grade or a straight weight
Hello folks...I just purchased my first boat. It's an 18 ft Starcraft Holiday and I'm trying to determine...without any success...the year of manufacture. It has a data plate tag on the starboard side with serial number 1014319.
Can anybody tell me or point me in the right direction to search...
Hello folks
I'm recently retired and just purchased my first boat to do some fishing and exploring our coast. It's an 18 ft Starcraft with a Volvo 4 cyl I/O.It's in nice shape and I believe it will fit my needs perfectly. I haven't taken it out yet because I first have to get my boat operators...