FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys,
I have an old ’89, 16' Larson Runabout All American 5000, it had an 80’s Johnson motor and I replaced it with a 6cyl. ’82 ELPT Mercury that had been in storage for about 30 years. Well, the boat has gone thru many owners thru the years and today I’m doing some TLC...
It seems like I'm trying to achieve the impossible dream: rebuilding my boat's instrument panel, its black plastic and I want to reinforce it with fiberglass, however from the research I've done it seems there's not a bond between the two materials, does anyone have any experience doing this? I...
I just bought this motor a couple a days ago but I can't find out what year it is, I don't have the serial number to help in my search, hopefully someone can identify it by this pictures. BTW I am told that this motor was in storage for the last couple of decades and the man that now owns the...