FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Went to the boat lift to start my 2015 115 hp Mercury four stroke and nothing happened. I noticed that the gfi plug on the dock had tripped and that my battery tender was off. Battery was low so I charged it over night.
Here's what I found
Battery reads 13.5 Volts, all terminals are clean...