FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey All....
So decided to add a secondary battery this year..
It seems pretty straight forward which I am fully capable
of...until I switch between 1 and 2 battery to find both are drawing power at the same time..
Heres what I've done..and found
1-starter Battery Positive
2-Accessory Battery...
Hi..
I just purchased this boat only, planning to put my 1998-90 force on it...This boat is a complete overhaul inside with carpet and what I see now as more electrical fine tuning..Question i have..The dash board is faded and I would like to replace it with a new one, and likely the switches as...